Just a little instagram highlight reel

Friday 29 January 2016
Man, sometimes I'm just on point with all my photos. I am loving this little set of behind-the-scenes photos of all the knitting I've been working on!

The shiny yellow one is a re-knit of an old pattern of mine from 2012! The Sunlight Shawl for Sad People. It has a sister-shawl coming soon in some lovely Frida Fuchs yarns so I thought I would work up another of the sunlight shawls to reshoot!

I'm using a skein of Ash from Sunflower Knits Mermaid hair yarn! They'll have more in their shop once the re-release happens and I'll make sure to link here!



The sunlight shawl for sad people!


This is a pile of lovely tiny knitted things (more on this soon)


The sunlight shawl and her sister shawl (coming soon!)


Oh I'm obsessed with this bolga basket. It's just a little one but it fits all my projects! Much love! 


1 comment:

  1. Tanks for your informative writing.
    Get 30%-70% Discount from FZillion.com on all branded Sweaters. USA Free shipping and free return. 75 days Return Policy.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Back to Top