New pattern! The Elder Tree Shawl

Monday 4 November 2013
Hi loves,

I've published a more intuitive version of The Lonely Tree Shawl. Finally you can make this beautiful pattern out of whatever weight yarn you want. Even thread weight if you're into that. Or light fluffy mohair. Whee!

The Elder Tree Shawl is here to help!

The chart for the Elder Tree is smaller, easier to memorize and you can repeat it forever and ever and ever until you lose your mind (or run out of yarn - whichever comes first).

Hope you enjoy!



Thanks to my lovely models Nicola and Ady! They are gorgeous as always <3

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, it’s gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm knitting this right now in YOTH Big Sister. I'm about halfway done and it's looking seriously beautiful! I'm loving the pattern, it's a really fun knit. Thank you so much! I can't wait to post FO pics on Ravelry :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm somewhat new to knitting and I am confused. I've done the garter tab and have the eight stitches. But the chart shows that I am to begin with three stitches. How exactly do I transition?

    ReplyDelete
  4. .I got Chart d......now I need chart E plS

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Back to Top