Another Stockinette PENIS UGH

Monday 29 February 2016
UGH

I recharted the damn thing and everything!

In the words of my beloved parter "Oh wow it looks even more like a dick now".

Thanks Thomas. Thank you verrrry much.

I still can't show you, as much as I'd like to. So instead I'm going to post a few pictures that I've found of knitting that looks like penises... so that I don't feel so bad about my charting skills.



I'm just going to pretend that this hat was an accident because that would make me feel better about my own personal knitted penis accident...


This young fellow looks like he's secure in his manhood. He's got a pink scarf haha... oh wait... 



I need this dress for when I have to deal with all the mansplaining tech industry dudes. Maybe they'll leave me alone if it looks like I systematically cut off the penises of my foe and super glue them to my favourite dress. 

Final hilarious thing for the evening: While I was googling "knitting that looks like penises" two photos of mine came up! I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. The Waiting for Rain shawl on the right and the giant (that's me!) standing next to the normal-sized person in the bottom. Magical. 




4 comments:

  1. Nice article. This is so much more than I needed! But will all come in use thanks!
    sweater dress

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanks for your informative writing.
    Get 30%-70% Discount from FZillion.com on all branded Sweaters. USA Free shipping and free return. 75 days Return Policy.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Back to Top