I did the yarn harvest 2012!

Monday 24 September 2012
I took photos inconsistently throughout the day, but me and Aliza went crawling for Yarn Harvest 2012! 

We drove around to Black Sheep Yarns, 88 Stitches, Knit and Stitch shoppe, Baaad Anna's, Gina Brown's yarn & Urban yarns



Some of Aliza's bounty from Black Sheep Yarns! 


This is what the day looked like mostly. 


But then Ikea breakfast/lunch happened. Aliza modelling some mediocre Ikea chocolate! 


The Knit & Stitch shoppe had this amazing wall of yarn! And hanging-up baby which piqued my interest! 


Our final shop was Gina Brown's yarn, which had A WALL OF MALABRIGO 


Look at this amazing wall! SO PRETTY! 

So overall the day was pretty great! 

1 comment:

  1. WOW!! The walls of yarn are stunning!!
    And the weather...I'm "tired" of sun, here. So I envy you! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Back to Top